While the Coronavirus emergency prevents us meeting in person, we have decided to resume meetings, via Zoom.
Meeting on Monday 8th June 2020 7.30pm on Zoom*
- Welcome from the Chair and declarations of interest
- Minutes of February meeting and matters arising
- Update on Village Volunteer Group
- Update on the Resilience Plan
- Update on the library project
- Feedback on Mugdock Community network
- Elected Member’s Report
- Planning and Licensing
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also on our website
www.strathblanecc.org.uk Telephone numbers for Community Councillors are on the notice boards, in the library and in the Blane Valley Bulletin.