The next meeting of Strathblane Community Council will be on Monday 2nd September 2019 at 7.30pm in the Village Club.
1. Welcome from the Chair and declarations of interest
2. Co-option of new member
3. Police report
4. Minutes of June meeting and Matters Arising
5. Invasive Species – Loch Lomond Fisheries Trust
6. Feedback from Neighbourhoods of Care
7. Telephone boxes
8. Elected Member’s Report
9. Planning and Licensing
10. Community Comments
14. Date of next meeting Monday 7th October 2019, in the Village Club
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also on our website
www.strathblanecc.org.uk Telephone numbers for Community Councillors are on the notice boards, in the library and in the Blane Valley Bulletin.